JKS Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket - 07-13 JK Wrangler
- Everyday Low Price $65.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
JKS Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket - 07-13 JK WranglerSteering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket
The Jeep specialists at JKS Manufacturing have developed a solution for your Wrangler JK that optimizes steering stabilizer performance while keeping it out of harm's way. The Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket is a heavy-duty, high-clearance bracket that positions the stabilizer in a much safer location where limited ground clearance and contact with obstacles are no longer a concern for the driver.
Our Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket is constructed from premium 0.25" steel and precision cut, formed and folded to provide incredible strength and a perfect fit. A heavy-duty mounting stud for the stabilizer is robotically welded to the bracket with premium hardware supplied to ensure a safe, secure connection. The entire bracket is covered with a durable zinc plating that provides a highly attractive and ultra-protective finish for extreme atmospheric conditions.
The relocation bracket offers two options for vehicle attachment. A bolt-on installation using the high-quality fasteners supplied is a perfect choice for JK owners that only seek a more effective stabilizer location. An optional weld-on installation fuses the bracket to strategic points on the axle housing which effectively reinforces the otherwise weak factory track bar bracket. This serves as an excellent alternative to our larger Front Trackbar Brace (PN OGS161) on vehicles without an inverted drag link.
- Repositions steering stabilizer higher on axle housingt for much greater protection from impact damage
- Heavy duty mounting stud and premium hardware ensure a safe and secure installation
- Weld-on installation strengthens OE track bar bracket to prevent fatigue and failure
- Optional bolt-on installation allows easy fitmentfor light duty applications
- Durable zinc finish protects surface from corrosion and maintains sleek appearance
- Weld-on installation recommended; bolt-on installation optional.
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-13 Jeep Wrangler JK