JKS Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket - 97-06 TJ Wrangler
- Everyday Low Price $60.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
JKS Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket - 97-06 TJ WranglerCorrect Rear Track Bar Geometry and Performance
Track Bar Relocation Brackets from JKS Manufacturing permanently correct geometry of the rear track bar following the installation of a CV-type driveshaft. The bolt-on bracket realigns the mounting point on the axle with the track bar and eliminates the binding problem caused by the rotated axle housing. As a result, the track bar and its bushings are returned to a neutral position and unwanted stresses are relieved from the mounting points.
Our Relocation Brackets also raise the mounting point on the axle to reduce track bar operating angles and minimize side-to-side axle movement. This improves vehicle stability on lifted vehicles at higher speeds and helps keep the axle centered beneath the chassis at all times. A heavy, steel crush-proof sleeve fits inside the factory bracket to ensure maximum torque can be applied to the mounting hardware without risk of loosening or distortion over time.
- Heavy-duty reinforcement bracket mounts directly to factory track bar bracket on axle housing
- Angled design corrects rear track bar geometry on lifted vehicles that have rotated axle housing or CV-type driveshaft
- Relocated mounting point tilts forward to eliminate binding and premature bushing wear
- Premium steel construction is laser cut, formed and folded for maximum strength
- Economical bolt-on solution minimizes risk of track bar failure on the trail
- Vehicle must be equipped with a CV-type driveshaft.
- Supplied with Adjustable Trackbar PN OGS151B.
This product fits the following applications:
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ