JKS Rear Adjustable Track Bar - 97-06 TJ Wrangler
- Everyday Low Price $205.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
JKS Rear Adjustable Track Bar - 97-06 TJ WranglerThis JKS rear adjustable track bar fits the Jeep TJ Wrangler with over 3" of lift and is compatible with TJ Rubicon and Unlimited models. The vehicle must be equipped with CV-type rear driveshaft w/double cardan U-joint. The kit includes required axle bracket (PN OGS160) for CV type driveshaft.
The JKS Adjustable Trackbar is an essential upgrade to any lifted Jeep® still using the OE trackbar. The length is easily adjusted to perfectly center the axle housing beneath the vehicle. Unlike relocation brackets, our Adjustable Trackbar is compatible with virtually any suspension system and allows constant changes as vehicle modifications require.
The Dura-Thane™ performance polyurethane ends of each JKS Adjustable Trackbar feature provide maximum off-road performance while minimizing the transfer of road noise and vibrations.
Manufactured from 1.25" x 0.156" DOM tubing, JKS Adjustable Trackbars are bent to OE specifications for proper geometry and clearance. A zinc plating and durable powdercoat finish provide excellent protection from corrosion and trail debris.
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing...
It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
- Properly aligns axle housing with chassis on coil sprung Jeeps
- Prevents undue stress on related components and centers swaybar for proper disconnect operation
- Ultra-strong, DOM tube construction features OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Zinc plated and powder coated for excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Compatible with TJ Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- Compatible with 3.0" or more lift.
This product fits the following applications:
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ