JKS Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Everyday Low Price $210.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
JKS Front Adjustable Track BarFront adjustable track bar fits Jeep JK Wrangler Right Hand Drive Only with 0" - 6.0" lift including Rubicon and Unlimited models.
The JKS® Adjustable Trackbar is an essential upgrade to any Right Hand Drive Jeep® Wrangler. Utilizing the same base design of the popular Left-hand drive adjustable track bar (OGS121), this new bar is made specifically for the RHD JK. This new adjustable track bar will work from stock height to 6" of lift and can be adjusted to match the stock track bar length.
The length is easily adjusted to perfectly center the axle housing beneath the vehicle. Unlike relocation brackets, our Adjustable Trackbar is compatible with virtually any suspension system and allows constant changes as vehicle modifications require.
The ends of each JKS Adjustable Trackbar feature OE rubber bushings specifically chosen to provide maximum off-road performance while minimizing the transfer of road noise and vibrations.
Manufactured from 1.5" x 0.375" DOM tubing, JKS Adjustable Trackbars aare formed on a mandrel bender to ensure proper geometry and optimum clearance. A zinc plating and durable powdercoat finish provide excellent protection from corrosion and trail debris.
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing...
It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
- Fits Right Hand Drive Models Only
- Properly aligns axle housing with chassis on coil sprung Jeeps
- Prevents undue stress on related components and centers swaybar for proper disconnect operation
- Ultra-strong, DOM tube construction features OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Zinc plated and powder coated for excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
- Not compatible with frame-mounted track bar drop brackets.
- Will NOT fit Left Hand Drive Models
View Product Warranty
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK RHD