JKS Rear Adjustable End Links for Anti-Sway Bars - 97-06 Jeep TJ
- Everyday Low Price $75.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product will ship in 5 to 10 days
JKS Rear Adjustable End Links for Anti-Sway Bars - 97-06 Jeep TJFor 2.5" - 6" Lift. Sold in pairs. Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
Adjustable End Links re-establish correct swaybar geometry on vehicles with suspension modifications. Correct swaybar geometry is imperative for safe and predictable handling at highway speeds, especially when towing or carrying a heavy load.
In addition to improving swaybar performance, Adjustable End Links also eliminate contact between the swaybar and axle housing at full suspension droop on Wrangler TJ models. This irritating problem is rarely addressed by other suspension manufacturers.
The adjustable design accommodates coil-sprung Wrangler models lifted up to 6". The ends of each End Link feature rolled threads for increased strength and fatigue resistance. Special zinc plating is applied to prevent corrosion and ensure long lasting protection.
Don't Remove Yours Until Your Read This!
A common misconception among Jeep owners is that the rear swaybar is unnecessary off-road and should be removed. This is not true however, as the rear swaybar is small and flexible enough to allow plenty of suspension articulation.
More importantly, removal of the rear swaybar may sacrifice your Jeep's stability and safety at highway speeds. This may seem insignificant to those who never drive their vehicles on the road. But to the rest of us who rely on our Jeeps for transportation to and from the trail, the importance of the rear swaybar cannot be ignored
Related Products: Quicker Disconnects for TJ Wrangler
- Corrects swaybar geometry and improves performance on lifted vehicles
- Highly responsive bushings reduce loss of motion between chassis and suspension for improved handling
- Prevents swaybar from contacting axle housing at full suspension droop on Wrangler TJ models
- Maintains proper balance between front and rear swaybars for safer, more predictable on-road driving
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
This product fits the following applications:
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD