JKS Flex Connect *Disconnecting* Link System | JK Wrangler
- Everyday Low Price $315.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
JKS Flex Connect *Disconnecting* Link System | JK WranglerThis kit combines the fixed style Flex Connect links from our popular PAC2110 with the disconnecting hardware from our quicker disconnects for the ultimate off-road sway bar link upgrade. This new option for the JK Flex Connect allows the user to fully disconnect the links for maximum articulation when the added stability of a connected sway bar is not needed. The disconnecting option has the added benefit of easier link removal when changing the PAC performance springs in the Flex Connect link.
What is the Flex Connect from JKS Manufacturing?
JKS Flex Connect Link Kit and Flex Connect Performance Spring Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK w/ 2" - 5" of lift. The Flex Connect is unlike any other sway bar link on the market today.
Developed jointly with PAC Racing Springs, this patent pending design creates a dual-rate sway bar system when used with the factory or aftermarket sway bar. PAC Racing Springs designed the Flex Connect springs to handle hundreds of thousands of cycles and maintain maximum performance. These springs are housed in a precision machined aluminum body and utilize a steel alloy link rod.
The attention to design details stretches to the ends where the industry famous JKS spherical sway bar link bushings are installed in greaseable aluminum ends. The aluminum link is anodized for long term good looks and corrosion resistance.
The Flex Connect is a huge leap forward from a traditional sway bar link. With the specially turned PAC springs, the link is able to extend and compress, working with the factory sway bar to control body roll. The Flex Connect improves the way the stock bar absorbs imperfections in the road (or offroad surface) by soaking up "head bobble" inducing bumps. The Flex Connect also improves the articulation of the JK suspension over the stock setup. The Flex Connect springs compress and extend under load, giving the same effect as if the sway bar was twisting further and allowing the suspension to articulate more.
For those looking to get the ultimate performance out of the Flex Connect link, the optional Performance Spring Kit allows for roll stiffness to be adjusted using one of the 3 unique replacement spring sets. These springs are tuned to work in different terrains or vehicle setups. The Performance Spring kit includes tools and instructions to swap out the pre-installed OE springs with any of the 3 optional spring sets. Choices can be made based on terrain or even how the Jeep is equipped for a particular trip. As the spring set rates get softer they have more travel, increasing the suspensions ability to articulate. Below, each spring spec and function is detailed. This is a guide to get started adjusting the roll stiffness of the Flex Connect system.
Flex Connect Kit Base Spring
OE Spring (Pre-installed in the Flex Connect)
- Effective spring rate is 35% softer than factory, 1.1" total link travel
- Closest spring to a stock fixed length sway bar link. Maintains road manners while still giving the benefit of absorbing the "head-bobble" type bumps
- Changes your stock sway bar system into a dual rate system.
Optional Performance Spring Kit Recommended (Available Seperately Below: PN 2100)
- JKS Manufacturing Flex Connect *Disconnecting* Link System from JKS Manufacturing
- Creates a dual-rate sway bar system when used with a factory or aftermarket sway bar
- Simple disconnect style link pins for quick and easy disconnect/re-connect
- Internal PAC Racing springs designed for maximum performnace over long term use
- Precision machined aluminum body spring housing
- Utilizes a steel alloy link rod
- Greasable aluminum ends that use the industry famous JKS sperical bushings
- Improves the way the stock bar absorbs imperfections in the road (or offroad surface) by soaking up "head bobble" inducing bumps.
- Improves the articulation of the JK suspension over the stock setup
- Optional performnace spring kit available for ultimate performance and roll stiffness tunabilly
- Works on JK and JK Rubicon front sway bar only.
- Works with 2-5" of lift. If the sway bar links being replaced measure 10" or more mount-to-mount, additional mounting modifications may be required.
- Will work with aftermarket JK sway bars but may require additional mounting modifications
- Optional Performance Spring Kit (PAC2110) available separately below - Highly recommended for ultimate performance and tunability on the JKS Flex Connects
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door