JKS Adjustable Upper Control Arms - XJ-MJ-WJ-ZJ-TJ
- Everyday Low Price $330.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
JKS Adjustable Upper Control Arms - XJ-MJ-WJ-ZJ-TJTake CONTROL of your Jeep® suspension with new lower Control Arms from JKS. The adjustable design allows the user to control caster and pinion angle, as well as position the axle housing for proper tire clearance. Furthermore, each end of the control arm can rotate independently to accommodate extreme suspension travel off-road.
JKS Control Arms utilize greasable brass bearings for smooth, reliable operation and excellent longevity. Fine pitch adjustment threads ensure superior strength and unsurpassed tuning ability. With over 3" of adjustment, the working length of each JKS Control Arm can be increased, decreased or exactly the same as the OE suspension arm.
Constructed of heavy-gauge steel tubing and MIG welded for quality and consistency, our Control Arms are much stronger and resistant to impact than the original suspension arms. New OE rubber bushings are used to isolate road noise and vibrations without over-stressing the mounting brackets. Finally, a durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent corrosion protection.
Adjustable Control Amrs
A combination of upper and lower suspension arms position and control axle movement on most coil sprung Jeeps®.
The fixed-length OE suspension arms are bolted to the chassis and axle through rubber bushings to help reduce the transfer of noise into the vehicle. The rubber bushings also absorb torsional forces created by the suspension arms off-road.
Aftermarket suspension arms and bushings that are less flexible will over-stress the chassis and axle mounting brackets and should not be installed. Yet many manufacturers provide these components with their suspension kits to save money.
- Lubricated threads and internal brass bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity
- Spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
- Heavy duty construction is far stronger than the thin gauge stamped metal OE suspension arm
- Threaded body utilizes superior 18 threads-per-inch versus inferior 5 threads-per-inch used by competitors
- Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Compatible with TJ Rubicon and Unlimited models
- Compatible with 0-6.0" of Lift
This product fits the following applications:
- 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ Front only
- 86-92 Jeep Comanche MJ Front only
- 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Front only
- 93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ Front only
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Front only