JKS Lower Control Arm Bushing Cradle 2.625" Dia
- Everyday Low Price $20.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
JKS Lower Control Arm Bushing Cradle 2.625" DiaFAB Parts
Designed specifically for do-it-yourself projects and custom applications, JKS FAB Parts are structurally engineered, pre-fabricated and ready for installation! Perfect for those who lack the time or experience to fabricate professional quality, custom-made components. FAB Parts will help you save time and money on your next project, while achieving results simply not possible without your own private machine shop!
FAB Parts are supplied in raw, unfinished form and may require grinding and/or welding to install. FAB Parts are not provided as a kit, and no instructions are included or available. Although most were created for a specific purpose in mind, FAB Parts easily adapt to countless other functions.
Take advantage of the excellent noise and vibration absorbing properties of the OE rubber suspension arm bushings by using our FAB Parts Bushing Cradles on your project. Perfect for building your own custom suspension arms, track bars, or even motor mounts! Simply press the vulcanized OE rubber bushings into these cradles after they have been properly welded in place and painted.
PN OGS974 is constructed from 2.625" x 0.188" DOM tubing, 2.0" in length, and accommodates the OE lower suspension arm rubber bushing PN 52001161.
- Heavy gauge steel sleeve is precisely machined to accept OE rubber suspension bushing
- Profiled inner diameter cradles and supports press-in type bushings for proper retention
- Weld-on design is perfect for building custom suspension arms, track bars, or even motor mounts
- Installation requires welding.
View Product Warranty