JKS 1.25" B1 Body Lift - 87-95 Jeep YJ Wrangler
- Everyday Low Price $135.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
JKS 1.25" B1 Body Lift - 87-95 Jeep YJ WranglerThe B1 Body Lift by JKS for the 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ offers an economical solution to tire clearance problems, without affecting center of gravity, spring rate or steering geometry like suspension modifications. Unlike universal designs commonly used by our competitors, JKS B1 Body Lifts are specifically designed to work in conjunction with the OE body mounts.
Our B1 Body Lifts actually provide 1.25" of additional tire clearance, as opposed to the standard 1" provided by other manufacturers. The Jeep® specialists at JKS have found this to provide the ideal amount of tire clearance without exceeding the safe working parameters for severe off-road use. Furthermore, no modifications are required to the fuel tank, air conditioning, radiator, or brakes, unlike taller body and suspension lifts.
Manufactured from premium Dura-Thane™ poly material with a hardness of 94 durometer, JKS B1 Body Lifts are designed to easily exceed the demands of four wheeling.
A properly designed body lift is an excellent alternative to suspension modifications when additional clearance is required
As opposed to raising the vehicle chassis in relation to the axles, a body lift consists of puck-shaped spacers that raise the vehicle body in relation to the chassis. Because the suspension is not altered, a body lift does not affect spring rate or suspension geometry. Furthermore, its effect on the vehicle's center of gravity is minimal since the chassis and drivetrain height remain unchanged. Unfortunately, there are many body lifts on the market that are poorly designed and unsafe for off-road use. Consumers should be aware that inferior body lifts can fail when exposed to harsh off-road conditions, which may leave the vehicle immobilized.
- Provides 1.25" additional tire clearance without affecting spring rate or suspension geometry.
- Raises body in relation to chassis and drivetrain for minimal effect on center of gravity.
- Vehicle specific design ensures proper fitment and safe, dependable operation.
- Economical alternative to expensive suspension modifications.
- Easy to install kit includes all hardware necessary for each application.
- Requires no modifications to fuel tank, air conditioning, radiator, or brakes, unlike other lift kits.
This product fits the following applications:
- 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ