0-2" Front Coil-Over | Fox 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir (+DSC)
- Everyday Low Price $1,894.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
0-2" Front Coil-Over | Fox 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir (+DSC)Before any Fox shocks reach production, they've had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. Fox pushes the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Their bolt-on Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs Reservoir shocks deliver.
Adjustments | Ride height preload ring + Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster
Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster: The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
- LSC Adjustment Range - The Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride.
- HSC Adjustment Range - The High Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive wash board roads.
- Body | 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Body Plating | Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir | 2.5" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized black
- Components | Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring | Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft | 7/8" hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- Piston | 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving | Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals | Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil | JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing | PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting | Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- DSC (Dual Speed Compression) Adjuster | With DSC, you can adjust the shock's high and low-speed compression damping by simply turning the external adjusters.
- Sold as a pair
This product fits the following applications:
- 04-08 Ford F150 4WD 0-2" Front