Fox Adventure Series Shock
- Everyday Low Price $97.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Fox Adventure Series ShockThese FOX 2.0 Adventure Series shocks have been built specifically for Zone Offroad and valved to compliment your Zone lift kit. Utilizing FOX's proven damping technology to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions, they use a 2″ OD steel body construction with a large 5/8″ heat treated hard chrome plated shaft for increased strength and durability. The monotube design uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to separate the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen charged gas chamber. This eliminates oil aeration for fade-free performance from the vehicle specific valved shocks for in rough terrain. Get more out of your truck or Jeep with Zone Offroad and the FOX Adventure Series 2.0 shocks.
- Body | 2.0″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies.
- Body Plating | Thick silver powder coat.
- Internal Reservoir | Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
- Shaft | 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
- Oil | JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Bushings | Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation.
- Mounting | Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.
View Product Warranty
|Fox Adventure Series Shock Specs|
|Top Mount Type: Special|
|Bottom Mount Type: EB1|
|"EB" MOUNTING CODES|
This product fits the following applications:
- 14-17 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD 2.5" Rear