Steering Shaft w/o Vibration Reducer
Borgeson View all Borgeson products
Steering Shaft w/o Vibration ReducerHeavy Duty Power & Manual Steering Shaft for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The YJ heavy-duty telescoping shaft assembly is similar to the CJ with two precision needle bearing u-joints. This version does not include the vibration reducer joint. A vibration reducer was standard on YJs. A version with the vibration reducer is also available.
- Collapsible: Yes
- Collapsed Length (in): 29.500 in.
- Extended Length (in): 35.500 in.
- Universal Joints Included: Yes
- Rag Joint Included: No
- Vibration Damper Included: No
- Shaft Style Splined/Double: D
- Steering Box Shaft Diameter (in): 3/4 in.
- Steering Box Splines: 30
- Column Shaft Diameter (in): 1 in.
- Steering Shaft Material: Steel
- Steering Shaft Finish: Natural
- Quantity: Sold individually
- Power or Manual Steering
View Product Warranty
This product fits the following applications:
- 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ