Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft
Borgeson View all Borgeson products
Upper Intermediate Steering ShaftBorgenson part# 000937 Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft for 1999-2008 Chevy & GMC Full Size Trucks and SUVs
Heavy duty Chevrolet/GMC universal telescopic steel upper intermediate steering shaft. Connects from factory column to lower steering shaft. Includes vibration reducing universal joint.
You may already have experienced a clunking or ratcheting feel in the steering of your 2000 or newer GM truck. Borgeson's direct replacement assembly is a permanent solution to the problem.
All Borgeson Steering Shafts are proudly made in the USA and carry a five-year warranty.
- Collapsible: Yes
- Universal Joints Included: Yes
- Rag Joint Included: No
- Vibration Damper Included: Yes
- Shaft Style: Splined ends
- Steering Box Shaft Diameter (in): 3/4 in.
- Steering Box Splines: 36
- Steering Shaft Material: Steel
- Steering Shaft Finish: Natural
- Quantity: Sold individually.
View Product Warranty
This product fits the following applications:
- 99-06 Chevy 1500 Pickup
- 99-04 Chevy 2500 Pickup
- 01-06 Chevy 2500HD Pickup HD
- 01-06 Chevy 3500 Pickup
- 02-06 Chevy Avalanche 1500
- 02-06 Chevy Avalanche 2500
- 00-06 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 00-06 Chevy Suburban 2500
- 00-06 Chevy Tahoe
- 99-06 GMC 1500 Pickup
- 01-03 GMC 1500HD Pickup HD
- 05-06 GMC 1500HD Pickup HD
- 99-04 GMC 2500 Pickup
- 01-06 GMC 2500HD Pickup HD
- 01-06 GMC 3500 Pickup
- 01-06 GMC Suburban 1500
- 01-06 GMC Suburban 2500