Extreme Duty Steering Shaft
Borgeson View all Borgeson products
Extreme Duty Steering ShaftExtreme duty replacement steering shaft for 1979 - 1991 Chevrolet/GMC full size trucks & SUVs
The Borgeson 935 Extreme Duty telescopic steel steering shaft Connects from the factory column to the steering box. This replacement steering shaft is constructed with two sealed billet steel needle bearing and a heavy-duty telescopic shaft assembly.
A two-joint system eliminates the factory rag joint. Use this two-joint system if you use your truck for extra heavy-duty offroading or have a body lift installed. This 000935 Steering Shaft will accommodate body lifts up to 4"and nstalls in about 30 minutes with basic hand tools.
All Borgeson Steering Shafts are proudly made in the USA and carry a five-year warranty.
- Collapsible: Yes
- Collapsed Length (in): 19.500 in.
- Extended Length (in): 33.500 in.
- Universal Joints Included: Yes
- Rag Joint Included: No
- Vibration Damper Included: No
- Shaft Style: Double D
- Steering Box Shaft Diameter (in): 3/4 in.
- Steering Box Splines: 30
- Column Shaft Diameter (in): 13/16 in.
- Steering Shaft Material: Steel
- Steering Shaft Finish: Natural
- Quantity: Sold individually.
View Product Warranty
This product fits the following applications:
- 79-91 Chevy 1500 Pickup
- 79-91 Chevy 2500 Pickup
- 79-91 Chevy 3500 Pickup
- 79-91 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 79-91 Chevy Suburban 2500
- 79-91 GMC 1500 Pickup
- 79-91 GMC 2500 Pickup
- 79-91 GMC Suburban 1500
- 79-91 GMC Suburban 2500