Borgeson View all Borgeson products
Steering ShaftFord Trucks 1966-2004 Full Size Pickups And Broncos
If you have tried replacing the worn-out steering on your Ford, you've probably found that many OEM replacement steering assemblies are no longer available. Borgeson manufactures heavy duty bolt-in replacement assemblies for most model years of Ford pickups and Broncos. Borgeson incorporates a telescoping shaft that adds a measure of safety to the steering system. Ford has had many length variations over the years and sometimes within model years. Borgeson has accommodated this by making an assembly which can be trimmed down to get the exact fit for your application. This added length will also accommodate aftermarket body lifts. Borgeson also offers an upgrade to our standard assembly that incorporates a vibration reducer that greatly reduces the road shock felt through the steering wheel.
- Collapsible Yes
- Collapsed Length (in) 20.000 in.
- Extended Length (in) 31.000 in.
- Universal Joints Included Yes
- Rag Joint Included No
- Vibration Damper Included No
- Shaft Style Splined ends
- Steering Box Shaft Diameter (in) 3/4 in.
- Steering Box Splines 36
- Column Shaft Diameter (in) 3/4 in.
- Steering Shaft Material Steel
- Steering Shaft Finish Natural
- Quantity Sold individually.
View Product Warranty
This product fits the following applications:
- 70-79 Ford Bronco Man. Steering
- 70-79 Ford Bronco Pwr. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F100 Man. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F100 Pwr. Steering
- 75-79 Ford F150 Man. Steering
- 75-79 Ford F150 Pwr. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F250 Man. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F250 Pwr. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F350 Man. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F350 Pwr. Steering