Steering Shaft w/ Vibration Reducer
Borgeson View all Borgeson products
Steering Shaft w/ Vibration Reducer1970-1979 Ford truck heavy duty telescopic steel steering shaft. Connects from factory column to steering box. Extreme duty with billet steel universal joint and vibration reducer upgrade.
If you have tried replacing the worn-out steering on your Ford, you've probably found that many OEM replacement steering assemblies are no longer available. Borgeson manufactures heavy duty bolt-in replacement assemblies for most model years of Ford pickups and Broncos. Borgeson incorporates a telescoping shaft that adds a measure of safety to the steering system. Ford has had many length variations over the years and sometimes within model years. Borgeson has accommodated this by making an assembly which can be trimmed down to get the exact fit for your application. This added length will also accommodate aftermarket body lifts. Borgeson also offers an upgrade to our standard assembly that incorporates a vibration reducer that greatly reduces the road shock felt through the steering wheel.
- Collapsible: Yes
- Collapsed Length: 20.000 in.
- Extended Length : 31.000 in.
- Universal Joints Included : Yes
- Rag Joint Included: No
- Vibration Damper Included: Yes
- Shaft Style: Splined ends
- Steering Box Shaft Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Steering Box Splines: 36
- Column Shaft Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Steering Shaft Material: Steel
- Steering Shaft Finish: Natural
- Quantity: Sold individually.
View Product Warranty
This product fits the following applications:
- 70-79 Ford F100 Man. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F100 Pwr. Steering
- 75-79 Ford F150 Man. Steering
- 75-79 Ford F150 Pwr. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F250 Man. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F250 Pwr. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F350 Man. Steering
- 70-79 Ford F350 Pwr. Steering