AMP Research 75305-01A
- Everyday Low Price $240.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
AMP Research View all AMP Research products
BedStepBEDSTEP® – THE ORIGINAL "FLIP-DOWN" BUMPER STEP BY AMP RESEARCH – for 2007-12 Toyota Tundra pickup trucks
As well as a real time, arm, leg and back-saver. Strong and rugged, this ingeniously designed non-slip step quickly flips down to provide a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup's cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame-mounts, under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or trailer hitch. Flips down or retracts with the nudge of a foot. Bolt-on installation is a quick 10-minute – no-drill – task. Also comes with an industry-leading, no-nonsense, 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- Rock-solid, die-cast, aluminum-alloy linkage components
- Anodized and Teflon® coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Rigid, non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow
- or wet conditions
- 300 Lb. load capacity
- Easy bolt-on installation takes less than 10 minutes using the vehicles existing
- bumper/frame mounting points.
- 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
- Made in USA - AMP Research products are designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured
- by AMP Research in America.
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-13 Toyota Tundra
We Also Recommend
5" Suspension System
Recovery Tow Straps - 2"x20' to 6"x30'
Hi-Lift 60" All Cast Jack