4x4 Posi-Lok Axle Engagement Kit
4x4 Posi-Lok 920
- Everyday Low Price $159.05
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
4x4 Posi-Lok View all 4x4 Posi-Lok products
4x4 Posi-Lok Axle Engagement Kit4x4 Posi-Lok replaces the vacuum actuator with a cable operated actuator that puts the driver in control of the engagement from inside the cab. After engaging the transfer case, a one inch pull of the 4x4 Posi-Lok cable connects the right front axle to the intermediate shaft using the shift collar and fork, and 4-wheel drive is engaged! Simply reverse the procedure to disengage 4-wheel drive. 4x4 Posi-Lok also works great with lockers! When the front axle is locked, you can disengage the passenger side in order to make turns without wheel hop.
Note: With Dana 30 Central Axle Disconnect (CAD)
New cast aluminum housing for the central axle disconnect system
Heavy-duty cable system to replace the faulty OE vacuum system
Easy to follow instructions
Complete wiring system to ensure the 4WD dash indicator light functions properly
Discreet dash mounting system
900 Kit includes a shorter cable for vehicle applications with less than 3" of lift
- 4x4 Posi-Lok reduces front differential wear and right axle breakage.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok provides 2-wheel drive low range, giving the vehicle 4-LO torque at the rear axle with bind free steering only available in 2-HI. This feature is not available with factory systems and is beneficial when maneuvering trailers.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok will not disengage when ignition is turned off or the differential is submerged.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok is compatible with manual or electric transfer cases and installation can be completed in one to two hours with basic hand tools. No internal differential work is required.
This product fits the following applications:
- 84-91 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD
- 86-91 Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD
- 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD