Cable Operated Shift Actuator
4x4 Posi-Lok 750
- Everyday Low Price $163.51
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
4x4 Posi-Lok View all 4x4 Posi-Lok products
Cable Operated Shift Actuator4x4 Posi-Lok replaces the vacuum actuator with a cable operated actuator that puts the driver in control of the engagement from inside the cab. After engaging the transfer case, a one inch pull of the 4x4 Posi-Lok cable connects the right front axle to the intermediate shaft using the shift collar and fork, and 4-wheel drive is engaged! Simply reverse the procedure to disengage 4-wheel drive. 4x4 Posi-Lok also works great with lockers! When the front axle is locked, you can disengage the passenger side in order to make turns without wheel hop.
New CNC machined brass cable housing for the central axle disconnect system.
Dash bracket discretely locates handle to an easy to reach location.
Easy to follow instructions make installation easy.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok reduces front differential wear and right axle breakage.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok provides 2-wheel drive low range, giving the vehicle 4-LO torque at the rear axle with bind free steering only available in 2-HI. This feature is not available with factory systems and is beneficial when maneuvering trailers.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok will not disengage when ignition is turned off or the differential is submerged.
- 4x4 Posi-Lok is compatible with manual or electric transfer cases and installation can be completed in one to two hours with basic hand tools. No internal differential work is required.
This product fits the following applications:
- 97-03 Ford F150 4WD